« Crossword Puzzles, Sudoku, and…Rubrics? | Main | The New Generation of Chicana Art »

March 15, 2011

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a0105363c53a6970c0147e33caea5970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference How Potassium Iodide Can Protect You in a Nuclear Emergency:

Comments

hasikam

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Virgil Stanphill

I live in Oregon where this is definitely an issue. Thank you so much for the detailed info and the link. We'll probably need it at some point in the future. Emergencies and disasters are by no means over!

Carole Book

Iam amazed that people are going out to buy potassium idodine in America yet there are farmers in the exclusion zone in Japan still farming their land!

Clasificados

Very good info.. I agree with we should remain calm as the situation unfolds and be wary of misinformation, it is the best approach.

colon help

It is definitely right to wait for official warnings and advice from reliable departments regarding the nuclear situation in Japan and knowing the right dosage for each intake and fully aware of its side effects is very essential.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

January 2013

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30 31